BROTHER WIRELESS PRINTER DRIVER. 802.11 G WIRELESS ADAPTOR. WIRELESS ROUTER AND FIREWALL.
Brother Wireless Printer Driver
- A program that is used to convert the input file (or job data) into a format that is specific to the target printer.
- In computers, a printer driver or a print processor is a piece of software that converts the data to be printed to the form specific to a printer. The purpose of printer drivers is to allow applications to do printing without being aware of the technical details of each printer model.
- A printer driver program uses a PPD file to understand the capabilities of a particular printer.
- transmission by radio waves
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- Used to express annoyance or surprise
- a male person who is a fellow member (of a fraternity or religion or other group); "none of his brothers would betray him"
- a male with the same parents as someone else; "my brother still lives with our parents"
- buddy: a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities
Printer Canon iR1530
used only to make copies cause it’s missing a connecting cable.
[Memo during re-tracing objects in time: After buying a missing USB cable, managed to connect it with Rosa desktop computer, back in January 2010. Software for
installing printer driver
was on the cabinet below the printer. Cable length could only reach Rosa computer. Negotiated access trought attaching files to gmail or pointing document link via GTalk. Worked and put an end to «moving files to USB pen» and then «taking them to another office of the building» connecting the pen to another computer, opening the file and then printing. Why was Rosa computer not connected to the intranet system? Because the unit she belonged to had been extinct and they where in «transit» [temporary stay in another Department's Office and local Webmaster Administrator would not grant her (and the rest of the team) privileges to access local intranet].
[Notes: in this case the «bridging» was done by the USB cable + installation software (with required driver). I interfere directly with this bridging by buying the cable and connecting it to Rosa desktop computer]
Epson USA headquarter is located in Long Beach, Califor
nia. There, I was a quality assurance technician. I tested Epson's new models and models in development for
printer driver compatibility on multiple platforms of operating systems and peripherals. It was cozy laid back working environment at $10 per hour and hired through temporary agency called Spherion. It was basically slave labor with no benefits. It was quick bucks to make the rent and bills. For me, DeVry University was located adjacent to Epson USA building. So, after work, my drive to evening college classes was a breezy walk in the parking lot.
Related topics: microsoft wireless notebook mouse 7000 wireless router for home use xbox wireless headset battery wireless network antenna samson airline wireless headset wd wireless hard drive wireless pc card for laptop dd wrt wireless client
- (月) 09:44:13|
- Category: None