Wireless phone intercom
: Wireless communication network.
Wireless Phone Intercom
- A mobile phone (also called mobile, cellular phone, cell phone or handphone) is an electronic device used for full duplex two-way radio telecommunications over a cellular network of base stations known as cell sites.
- A wireless phone works much like a cordless phone but connects through a PSTN (public switched telephony network) instead of a POTS line (plain old telephone service or regular telephone lines). Security is the guaranteed feature with wireless phones.
- intercommunication system: a communication system linking different rooms within a building or ship etc
- An electrical device allowing one-way or two-way communication
- An intercom (intercommunication device), talkback or doorphone is a stand-alone electronic communications system intended for limited or private dialogue. Intercoms can be portable but are generally mounted permanently in buildings and vehicles.
- An in-car communication system that enables the driver to hear the co-driver’s instructions above the noise of the engine and transmission. Usually the intercom headphones and microphone are built into the safety helmet.
With a laptop, I found I no longer needed a computer desk so my desk is set up on one of the counters. I saved the top piece from previous desk though because the slots and cubbies were working so well for me.
Furuno Navnet vx2 Systems, Intercom Phone, Full instrumentation, Wireless Uniden WHAM VHF Radios, Supplemental PC navigation, TankTender, etc...
Related topics: hisonic vhf dual rechargeable wireless microphone system hs8286 wireless headset and microphone aitech wireless cable tv extender mp3 player with wireless internet wireless printer comparison microsoft wireless notebook mouse 7000 bridge two wireless networks
- (月) 09:39:40|
- Category: None